Band of the Week

Band of the Week
Bad Religion - Free album download

Unsigned Band of the Week

Unsigned Band of the Week
Coming soon....

Video of the Week

Video of the Week
Metric - Gold Guns Girls

Bandology Pick of the Week

Bandology Pick of the Week
Paper Route - Free song download for charity

Unsigned Band Video Spotlight: Barely Blind

5/10/10



Barely Blind just doesn't give up. And I'm sure it will pay off very soon.

This band from Texas has been hustlin' and bustlin' since I've heard of them.  They followed Warped Tour '09 and sold enough CDs to make the Billboard HeatSeeker chart a few times.  They have been featured in Alternative Press, FriendsOrEnemies.com and The Gunz Show.

The video above is for their song Panic Attacks Are Normal (I had one and it was scary as hell) from their EP My Life With A GiantPaul Leavitt (All Time Low, The Dangerous Summer, Mercy Mercedes) produced the EP (full discography here).

Watch Panic Attacks Are Normal above and listen to more Barely Blind tracks on their MySpace.

Do you want to refer me to other indie or unsigned band videos? Email theformat77@gmail.com and please send a link to the video.











2 comments:

Tim said...

I haven't talked to these guys in awhile but I bet there is something brewing for them.

I think it's a big advantage for unsigned bands to make a video to get the word out.

May 10, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Ryan McD said...

love this band!

May 10, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and please register for our email list!

 

2009 ·Bandology.net by TNB